Tuesday, September 8, 2009

IF I SuPerHero...!!!!!!

If I can to be superhero for the future...... I want I have.....
I want I can see the things that's are so far, moreover my eyes can see something through the wall.
I think it's so interesting for me. So, I can find the hidden things. I like this because this method can give me
something. For example, besides I can help people, I also can find the something missing because I always
disappear things.

Moreover, I would like to have a ability that's allowed me to go faster or run faster to the some places.
this can also help people although they are at the far place. Maybe if I'm at Malaysia, the people at UK wants
my help, so I suddenly can goes to the UK between one or two minutes only. Hehe....so, beside that, I also
can travel to the another country.

Lastly, I want to have the more important ability if I can to be Superhero. I want the sixth sense. ermm... that's
mean I want to have the ability that's allowed me to read the thinks of all people. It's can help me to know
which are the people who make the trouble in our life.

that's all

1 comment:

  1. why UK? sixth sense? if i were you, that's the last super human ability that i would wish for..it's creepy being able to see things that you are not supposed to see

    ReplyDelete